Health & Safety
Collabria Care is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, and employees.
As of August 16, 2021, we are able to share the current updates:
Estate Luncheon & Gala
- Upon entry, all guests attending either the estate luncheon or gala will be required to:
1. Provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
2. Provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each event you are attending.
A photo of your vaccination card or negative test result saved to your phone is sufficient.
- While the luncheon and gala are held outdoors, masks will be required in any of the venues’ indoor locations. For example, Estate Luncheon guests who wish to visit the #InJoy exhibit at St. Supèry will be required to wear masks in the gallery.
- Gala guests will have the option to self-park or use our valet service. All valet service employees will be masked and use hand sanitizer before and after each vehicle.
- Attendees will be required to wear masks during registration and in any of the Course’s indoor venues including the Pavilion.
- We have reduced our events in size to accommodate social distancing and increase space around tables when dining.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided and stationed throughout each venue.
- Food servers and volunteers will be required to wear masks.
We kindly ask that any guests who may feel sick or are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, or loss of smell and taste in the days leading up to our events to please decline this year’s events and consider joining us for the online auction.
As developments continue to evolve, so will our approach to keeping you safe. We will continue to monitor the guidelines provided by Napa County, the CDC, and the Providence Health System.
We thank you for your patience and flexibility and ask that you check back here for updates. We look forward to welcoming you to Joy!
For questions or concerns, please contact our Philanthropy Office at 707.254.4157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.